Monday, May 16, 2005

Flog me with wet wool

I have not blogged in quite a while. My house has been in remodel chaos since the day after Easter. But no, not just house as a general term... My KITCHEN, my everything really because the chaos has spread around really nicely.

Not only do I have a destroyed houe it is being ripped apart and mostly put back together by my "sensitive" builder. As if this process couldn't be more fun anyway, try adding in a person that eats your food, destroys your plastic bowls and gets upset and refuses to come to work the next day if you question him!!!

Anyway, I'm on a tangent. LOL

I haven't knitted anything since the poncho. I tried another one in a different style but I ended up frogging it.

Yesterday I decided to grab the circs Blue bought me (Clover size 3) and see if I could knit on them. This is what I have so far. It's going pretty well I think.

I'd like to thank my loverly model, Barbara.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the colors, well done V. :)