Monday, December 31, 2007

Shaking off the crack monkey a.k.a Dr. Pepper

So Nicole and I are giving up soda for at least 6 months.

We have dragged Frig and Blue along with us. I'm also giving up fast food for at least 6 months and cutting back on sugar. I think Nic's sister is going to do the no soda with us. We are going to do updates on everyone's progress on the podcast. If you have weight to lose or want to make any habit changes in '08 just let us know and you can join the "team".

It's Not Us, It's a Soda Free '08!


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comments:

Walt said...

Congrats on your decision to drop the soda and the fast food. It's not going to be easy at first, so keep that in mind. It's okay to feel frustrated (believe me, I know.. lol). I used to drink a lot of soda. Too much, in fact. But when I go out to eat, I just have water. For work, I buy these little packets of powered drink mix. Different juices. Sugar free and zero carbs. Try those. You've got my full support.