Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm awake so it must be time to...


Make bagels of course. lol I might make pretzels later but I need more flour.


Ok yesterday I got in a mood and I needed to clean and organize RIGHT THEN! After finishing my closet I moved into the kitchen. I scrubbed the cabinets and walls and then started rearranging things. I put this on the wall and wanted to be able to have the paper towels with it. Well I know they sell those combined things but going shopping wasn't in my RIGHT THEN plan so I white trashed up a solution...



I used a tube from a clothes hanger, twisted wire and ran that through the tube, made loops and hung it from twiosock hangers. lol I'm amused. Just call me the White Trash McGuyver. Maybe I'll paint the sock hooks some obnoxious color.

3 comments:

Random Nicole said...

Nice bagels. Mr. Rain asked me the other day when I got so good at making bagels. Duh.

That contraption needs some duct tape to finish it off just right.

Miranda Raven said...

sock... hooks?

Unknown said...

sock hooks= some socks use them to hang on the store rack with, in other words - trash. lol