Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Countdown Meme

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
Love Actually
Empire Records
Singles
The Crow
Shrek
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Princess Bride
Labyrinth
Office Space
Edward Scissorhands


Nine people you enjoy the company of:

Meg
Chris
Cameron
Teagan
Nicole
Dana
Jen
Laura
Diane


Eight things you’re wearing:

watch
glasses
capris
tank
undies
bra
nose ring
hair clip


Seven things on your mind:
socks
bed
my dh
this weekend
the kids
school
podcasting


Six objects you touch every day:
remote
comp keyboard
mouse
phone
kitchen faucet
water bottle


Five things you do everyday:
google
watch tv
surf the interwebs
talk to Nic,


Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
Cure
REM
Nirvana
TMBG


Three of your favorite songs of the moment: most new stuff pretty mehs me out. I guess pick a Lily Aleen or Feist song and whatever else you want. Anything that is not some bitch ass little douchey emo band or nickleback I will consider.

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
my grammie, my bff

One person who has been nice to you today: Teagan, she is honestly probably the nicest most genuine person I know. I mean, I know she's only 7 and all but still. She's pretty freaking awesome.

0 comments: