I'm still working on my H-ween stuff... procrastination is a disease and I'm infected. trying to deal with school/family/finding a new place to live dramas so here is a quick little blog for you.
From Friday Fun
1. Are you still close to your childhood friends? How have those friendships changed? I met my bff in 10th grade, she is the other half of my brain. Other than getting older, fatter and having kids we haven't really changed.
2. Do you think online friendships can be as close as IRL friends? Why or why not? Absolutely! Often I think you can get to a deeper level of friendship more quickly because there is so much conversation and sharing information. Some of my dearest friends were people I "met" online.
3. A lot of people think that marital problems should stay private. While sometimes that might be true, I don’t think it is always so. Sometimes you just need to talk it out with a friend. What is your feeling on the subject? Well i think you need to have boundaries and use a mental/mouth filter here and there but I usually need my bff to work through my feelings, thoughts and vent some of the raw emotion so I don't blast my dh. It has saved his butt more often then he realizes.
4. Have you ever felt betrayed by a friend? Were you able to work through it or did it end the friendship? I have and the friendship continued for a bit but finally ended. Only in looking back was I able to see just how deeply she had used me.
5. Do you have friends from days past that you wish were still in your life?There are a few that I would love to reconnect with but overall I am very happy with the friends I have and I don't pine for the past.