Sunday, January 25, 2009

Private Idaho

25
Some toys finally finished for the Expo!


Stolen from Miss Nessa xoxo

INSTRUCTIONS
-Put your music player on shuffle.
-skip to the next random song to get your answer for each question...
-Write it down, even if it sounds silly (no cheating!)

1. How would you describe your personality?
Shout - Tears for Fears

2. What is your best quality?
Sabotage - Beastie Boys

3. What do you look for in a lover?
Nemesis - Shriekback

4. What is your life's motto?
I Will Posses Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie

5. What do you think about all the time?
Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force

6. What do other people think of you?
Blasphemous Rumors - Depeche Mode (I swear I did not cheat, I am cracking up)

7. What do you like to do when no one else is around?
Polar Opposites - Modest Mouse

8. What is your favorite hobby/interest?
Pure Morning - Placebo

9. What is your biggest secret?
Alec Eiffel - Pixies

10. What is your life story?
Down By The Water - PJ Harvey

11. How will you die?
Human Behaviour - Bjork

12. What will they play at your funeral?
Orange Crush - R.E.M.

13. What is the one thing you regret?
Just Like Heaven - The Cure

14. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
People Who Died - The Jim Carroll Band

15. What makes you laugh?
Decode - Paramore

16. What makes you cry?
Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies

17. What scares you the most?
Losing My Religion - R.E.M. (OMG are you kidding me!! LOL)

18. What's the worst thing that could happen?
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash

19. What is the meaning of life?
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones

20. What title will you give this post?
Private Idaho -The B-52's

Yay, I love these games!

1 comments:

Nessa said...

I love Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies. All I want is a Pepsi! haha! Yay I love these games too!