Thursday, August 25, 2005

I hate being away from my technology

When the house disaster started I was forced to move my computer to my bedroom because my school/comp room was part of the destruction. Well now that everything is as done as it is going to be for now I needed to move it back.

So two days ago I got up and felt motivated so I cleaned off all needed areas, unplugged and carted my baby out to it's new/old home. I really hate having to reconnect a computer, no matter how many times I have done it the wires and ports make my brain go wonky. lol But finally I get it all hooked up and organized and dusted and beautiful. I also found another ethernet cord and hooked Cam's pc up to the digi phone router. So then came the issue... the technician had told us we could just switch the wires back ourself and avoid another visit. Yea it didn't quite work out that way.

So I had to wait computerless and phoneless util the guy arrived today. I am very glad to be back online and Cam is beyond thrilled to be able to play on Mindstein again.

0 comments: