Friday, August 19, 2005

Let's see heah

Well nothing much going on in the yarn world, a few more rows onto the NEVERENDING YARNBAG. Are you singing that song? Are ya, huh huh?

If not you are too damn young and I hate you , you young nubile bitch. No I don't really hate you. Come here, I didn't mean it. I'm just getting testy because I'm turning 30 this year. I love you, I swear.

So I added (because Blue gave my lazy ass the code) a book list to my blog. YAY! I have read quite a few books lately but I'm blanking on most of them so I just listed the most recent and will keep track from now on. :D

I have THIS link in my sig line at Sybermoms because I love it so. I could play it in a loop all day. Of course my kids would bitch and the cats would probably run away but who cares. I would be happy! One day I will collect enough loose change to go buy the cd.

0 comments: