Friday, November 30, 2007

Ugh, I'm one of "those"

Sigh... well I embrace it and acknowledge it so that has to count for something.


Tonight was Teagan's first performance of the month, she will have 3 more before Cmas. It was at the Festival of Lights in our city and they were on the main stage. Now all of the beginner dancers are very cute and they look adorable no matter how well they do but...

You knew the but was coming right? Of course you did.

My daughter is amazing. No really, I swear. She is so good. I wish you all could see her. I need to get a digital recorder so I can get a clip to upload. She really seems like a natural and she loves it so much. She does practice all the time because she just loves doing the steps.

One day she might be on a BIG stage and we can say we knew her when. ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Laura Smith said...

So, so cute! Video, video! I know Mari would love to see it.