It is OK to set limits... at least that's what I'm telling myself. I'm feeling very stressed lately and I'm trying to decide if we really are doing too much or if I just need to up my game.
* Tea's dance clas 2x a week - and they are performance based so then quite a few driving around town to diff venues to perform :twitch I'm also supposedly the parent committee president but I'm stepping down after this year.
* Cam on teen committee, its a drop off but it conflicts with her dancing so I have to think about it weekly and organize the pick up of him while I'm dealing with her
* HS meeetings but they are only 1x a month so thats easy peasy
* Cam bowling league 1x a week
* Chess 1x a week, might move into 2
* Ice Skating which I think we have officially ditched gah
* he was just invited to go play heroscape every friday with other hs boys
* I make all of our bread products from scratch and try to make dinner pretty much every night of the week, it gets dicey on Tues/Wed because those are longer days and I'm usually gone until after or right at dinner - I'm making soups this week so I can do them early.
* my biz is expanding irl and online and I need time at home to keep up and get ahead so I can stock the stores that want to sell my stuff.
* my podcast 2x a week which is honestly one of the few things that keep me sane.
I know it's not that much but some of it is the timing of the activities and I think I need to work on time management. I really feel inferior compared to some of the Super Moms I know and I don't know why I'm having such a hard time of it all.
:paranoia Wow, that was a big ol vent. Sorry...
this has just been weighing on me a lot this week and I sort of gushed. I feel like I really can't talk about it with RL friends because they are doing just as much if not more than I am and coasting along beautifully.
So you other moms/parents... how do you do it? What am I missing? lol Do you ever feel stretched so thin you think you must be see through?